Yield: 4 biscuits
|4||Furlani cheddar biscuits|
|12 strips||Bacon (cooked)|
|4 tbsp.||Mayonnaise (optional)|
|Spring mix lettuce|
- To begin, preheat oven to 350ºF (or 177ºC).
- Place biscuits on a flat pan or foil and bake for 8-10 minutes on the middle rack.
- While biscuits are in the oven, cut the tomato into 4 slices.
- Remove biscuits from oven and slice in half.
- On the bottom half of each biscuit, top with 1 tbsp. mayonnaise, 1 slice tomato, lettuce, and 3 strips bacon.
- Serve warm.
Recipe provided by Furlani’s Food Corporation. For more great biscuit recipes, visit http://furlanis.com/biscuit-posts/.